A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week With Cousins

Given that these pics were taken 10 months ago now, I will say very little here.  We had a great visit with my sister and her two boys.  Here are some pictures from things we did and places we went that week in May.

DSCN7766DSCN7767

Highfield Discovery Garden for a picnic and play time.

DSCN7768DSCN7769

DSCN7770DSCN7775

I love this picture on the left.  It looks like “Sunbonnet Sue” only it’s two sweet little boy cousins.

DSCN7771DSCN7772DSCN7773

DSCN7774DSCN7776

DSCN7777

Aiden the cat loved the windows and assisted me early every morning as I made lunches and loaded lunch bags.

DSCN7780DSCN7782DSCN7783

DSCN7784DSCN7785

Popsicles were very popular to eat out in the backyard all week.

DSCN7786DSCN7787

Nobody minded sharing with little Samuel.

DSCN7788DSCN7789

DSCN7790DSCN7791

DSCN7792DSCN7793

Tristan is very good with little children, especially his two cousins.

DSCN7794DSCN7795

DSCN7796DSCN7797

DSCN7798DSCN7799DSCN7801

Right before it was time to go home the kids hit the popsicles and mud one last time!  Baths all around before waving goodbye.

DSCN7800DSCN7802

DSCN7803DSCN7804DSCN7805

DSCN7806DSCN7807

We had a fun week altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment