My cat, Miss Sandy, is front and center in all we do these days but I have a second cat as well. Sometimes we call her our “Scaredy Cat” because she runs from many things and most situations. I think mainly she is just shy but she is my personal devoted companion. She loves me and has claimed me as her special person. Regardless, you will not see a great deal of her but she does come out from my bedroom when the house is quieter and I’ve seen more of her out and about since Cindi left us. One thing that Sara really enjoys when the day’s commotion settles is a good game of fetch, much like a dog, actually. She started this game with a milk ring when she was just a kitten 12 years ago and has never tired of it. And it’s a fun way for her to get some attention even when I’ve had sleeping babies in my arms.
Sara scampers after the milk ring and brings it right back to me, sometimes into my hand.
Sandy cannot for the life of her figure out what is so great about a milk ring.
Sandy follows once again to see if she can figure out the attraction.
Step away from the milk ring. It’s MINE! Fetch is a great game.
















Sara is such a cutie! I remember very well when she was a kitten. She would jump up my leg with all her claws out, ouch, that hurt! But she was always very sweet. Sandy's face is so funny, looking so curious about the milk ring.
ReplyDelete