A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Monday, October 18, 2010

In Remembrance

        Our beloved Cindi Claws

July 14th, 1994 – October 16th, 2010

Cindi prepares for Christmas 2005 003

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm caught up through the 'barcalounger' post, and since I read them backwards...Holy Moly for sweet little Kaitlyn! What a trooper and I am so sorry for her injury! Hopefully, she is doing well and healing beautifully. And...I am so sorry about Cindi. 16 years is a good long life for a kitty, but I know how much she meant to you. How many cats do you have now? I loved your Halloween adventure - looks like so much fun. (I love to read your blog - it's one way to know what you are all up to. Thanks for sharing it!)

    Love to all of you - aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You're right that 16 years is a good long life for a kitty... but it's always hard to lose one and we sure miss her. We have two cats; Sandy our kitten and Sara who is 12 yrs. As for Kaitlyn, I took her to get stitches out yesterday and the doctor decided they weren't ready to come out yet. We try again tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I am so sorry Heather! Did you have to take her in to the vet or did she go peacefully at home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather...I am so sorry. She was a very loved member of your family & had a grand life with you & then with your growing family. I hope the memories are helping you right now. it is never easy.Love, Jacquie

    ReplyDelete