Kaitlyn got to attend a birthday party for her best friend on Saturday. She looked forward to this party for two weeks and had a great time with five other little girls for a couple of hours. She is really going to miss her friend when she moves many states away in four months.
The theme was flowers so the girls all made a bouquet to take home and planted a zinnia to take home as well. The bouquet resides in a vase on Kaitlyn’s half of the dresser top now.
When I stopped in to pick Kaitlyn up the girls had yet to sing happy birthday to the birthday girl. I loved the fancy sugar flowers all over this delicious chocolate cake. I got to have a slice too!
There were crepe paper flowers dangling from the ceiling as well… a fun fancy little party for a fun fancy group of four year old girls.
















No comments:
Post a Comment