Yesterday I had to deal with the pleadings of two children who desperately thought they should be allowed to wear shorts to school and tried every argument in the book!
Shorts in February??? I don’t care how warm it is going to be! Ask my parents how well that goes over when a headstrong child decides to wear shorts in the winter to school. But I did relinquish a little bit and I let Lindsay pack shorts to change into for running club. She runs several miles in the afternoons and always comes back wearing a pink shiny glow and in need of a shower. Tristan was disappointed that he was scheduled for cello choir after school instead of running in shorts. All to soon we’ll be out there in shorts… just wait! I will add that it was a nice day out and I did pop the windows open for a few hours which was lovely to do in February.
















No comments:
Post a Comment