A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nathan-Month by Month

See me grow!

DSCN6607

2009-07-08 001 June 8th, 2009 “Birth” day!                        July 8th, 2009  1 month

2009-08-08 005

2009-09-08 006August 8th, 2009 -  2 months                    September 8th - 3 months

2009-10-08 002

2009-11-08 002 October 8th, 2009 - 4 months                 November 8th, 2009 – 5 months

2009-12-08 004

DSCN7580 December 8th, 2009 – 6 months                             January 8th, 2010 – 7 months

DSCN7875

DSCN8151February 8th, 2010 8 months                 March 8th, 2010 – 9 months                      

 DSCN8501120 April 8th, 2010 – 10 months                                  May 8th, 2010 – 11 months

DSCN9057

DSCN9051

June 8th, 2010 ……………………………………………………………….HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!

This boy was SO wiggly and happy that I was having a very hard time getting this picture.  The first picture shows him stunned by the show he’s getting behind me to help keep him still which was to the tune of “Popcorn” if you can imagine that.  The other picture is the only one where I didn’t get a blurry picture of a “Quilty”.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATHAN!  We LOVE that you came to join our family.

2 comments:

  1. It's quite amazing to see how much they change in a year (sometime in just one month!), but he is adorable!!! Very cool that you have documented each month (did you do that for the other children?)

    Happy 1st Birthday, Nathan!!

    Love, Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your comments and birthday wishes. Unfortunately I did NOT document each month for my other children in the same way... I just didn't think to do it this way with the others. Cameras have changed and so has the technology since I began the trek of motherhood, which may be part of the reason. I'm glad I did this for Nathan, though, and it was fun to watch him grow. But it made me realize how quickly those months fly by.

    ReplyDelete