The BEST yogurt EVER!!! And aren’t the brown cows cute?
Thank you, Meijer, for getting my attention with your great sale on these. They make a tasty, calcium packed dessert. I only hope they go on special again soon.
The BEST yogurt EVER!!! And aren’t the brown cows cute?
Thank you, Meijer, for getting my attention with your great sale on these. They make a tasty, calcium packed dessert. I only hope they go on special again soon.
I love these. Anything Stonyfield is delicious. Isaac and I agree that all stonyfield yogarts are the best there is. Stonyfield.com has coupons. And if your grocery store doubles coupons under a dollar, then its not so expensive.
ReplyDeleteYes...these are quite tasty!
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok with this blizzard today!
I found that they also carry a 0% fat version which is just as tasty I discovered! It's not just for dessert anymore!
ReplyDelete