Our favorite pediatrician of over fourteen years asked me a couple of months ago how I do such a good job keeping track of everything. I told him two simple words… “Master Calendar”.
I still forgot to pick up one of my kids last week! Oooops!
Our favorite pediatrician of over fourteen years asked me a couple of months ago how I do such a good job keeping track of everything. I told him two simple words… “Master Calendar”.
I still forgot to pick up one of my kids last week! Oooops!
I'm somewhat attached to my calendar, which seems funny cause it's, you know, paper. It's a good idea, though. Buy a stinkin' big calendar and then everything can fit!
ReplyDeleteIt WAS on the calendar... I just didn't check the fine print! AND I did have a BIG family calendar that I picked out that Rick was saving for me for Christmas. But he hid it so well it still hasn't turned up! Maybe next year.
ReplyDelete