I love to read… It’s a relaxing escape for as long or as short a time as I have. It’s an exercise in imagination. It’s an education into the reality of history and its effects on individuals. It’s encouragement and inspiration to be a better person. Naturally books are always on my wish list.
Now how do I choose which book to read first??? And I need to find just need a “little” more time
















Maybe The Help should be first since the movie is on its way thanks to a gift card and I said I couldn't watch the movie til I'd read the book. The temptation might prove too great for me.
ReplyDeleteAnd The Help is such fast reading and SO good;movie is great too but, as always, doesn't have nearly enough in it!
ReplyDeleteGreat books! Have fun reading. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a little late to comment on this selection, but The Help is a really good book.
ReplyDeleteactually, it's a little hard for me to see the other titles you have in his photo, so much for my opinion .....
Xoxoxo aunti barb
I have only read 2 of these. I would recommend The Help first. I read it fast and it may encourage you to "go to bed early" in order to read more. The other I read was Water for Elephants. Mom loved it. I found it a somewhat disturbing read at times. Let us know what you picked.
ReplyDelete