A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Monday, June 25, 2012

Beautiful Boy

DSCN5304DSCN5318

Samuel Michael Case – 9lbs. 3.5 oz.

Born Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 4:42 a.m. EST

He has lots of beautiful dark hair which looks similar to his Mommy’s hair when she was a baby.

DSCN5321

Samuel’s cake for his blessing day when he was 10 days old is beautiful.  It was delicious, too!

We felt very fortunate to meet Samuel when he is still so little.  Rick was able to participate in his Baby Blessing as well which was very special and Rick felt privileged to have been asked.  Samuel is such a wonderful and easy going baby.  He is so lucky to have come to such a wonderful and loving family.  I know he’s going to have so much fun growing up.

DSCN5310

Rachael and Isaac each held a sleepyhead.  Church really wiped out these two little boys (plus my littlest boy, not pictured, but he didn’t stay asleep coming in through the rain). 

DSCN5313DSCN5316DSCN5320

Baby Samuel, Rachael and Aunt Jacquie/ Samuel and his great looking Mommy.

DSCN5327

I was so lucky getting to get to see my sister and her family again.  And I loved getting to hold sweet tiny Samuel.  I miss holding babies so I was happy for this opportunity and to be a part of his special Blessing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment