I said that if Santa brought us a computer this year, I would look into creating a family blog. After all, most of the extended family members are at least 500 miles away if not farther. And my time is so limited these days that I find I am seriously behind in the journals I keep for my children not to mention the pictures we take are rarely developed and therefore go unshared with anyone in or out of the family.
Santa did bring us a brand new computer for Christmas this year to replace our hobbling 10 year old computer which could not handle today's technology without taking a nap first! My new net-book is faster and more capable than the old computer, and YES, I am amazed.
I AM technologically challenged...there was no World Wide Web when I got married. E-mail was new and limited back when I graduated from college. And with 5 kids I am challenged with time as well. But this could be fun, accomplish a few tasks that have been nagging at me...and I might learn to catch up with the kids, technologically speaking, of course.
I am a fairly private person... not an open book. I consider this a current family history, that I have chosen to share with the people I am closest to.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment