Nathan went to the Dr. on Tuesday afternoon with a fever of 102. He had croup, bi-lateral ear infection and sinus infection all while cutting his 8th tooth.
Wednesday he was feeling much better!
Nathan, sitting alone for the first time, sports his “hat hair” on Thursday after seeing the Dr. with Kaitlyn for her annual check up. We discover that Kaitlyn also has an ear infection and Nathan’s left eardrum has ruptured since Tuesday. MORE MEDICINE! (I need a season pass to the pediatrician. They could charge $400 and it would still save me money on co-pays).
On Saturday, Nathan cruised out of the living room on his own for the first time in search of a cat. I think Sara was surprised!
On Sunday morning, Nathan crawled into the kitchen and discovered his shadow in a patch of sunshine on the kitchen floor. This fascinated him.
















Hi, everyone! I love seeing all the pictures and see what's going on in your lives. Keep them coming! Much live from G.& G.
ReplyDeleteCorrection on that last comment; Much LOVE! from G.& G. Guess it pays to watch what you're typing.
ReplyDelete