A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tristan’s Legoland

For the past several months any “original” work that Tristan brings home from school includes him with his favorite person in the whole world (other than his baby brother of course).

DSCN7862

It reads:  “If I were a snowflake… I would go to Legoland with my cousin Sophie.  In the amusement park I would see Legos, 50 rids and water.  When I am there I would go on the Lego watercoster!”

-Tristan 

(Sophie is the snowflake in the middle while Tristan is a crayoned one on the left, I believe… and I typed his words out as he creatively spelled them without correction.  He’s improving.)

2009-10-03 059

Here is a picture of Sophie and Tristan in the back of our van, along with Lindsay and Kaitlyn in October, when the cousins got together again for the first time in over 2 years, at Aunt Molly’s wedding.  Both are 7 years old in this picture.

They are all dressed up and on their way to Aunt Molly and Uncle John’s wedding reception on October 3rd, 2009 in Rochester, New York. 

1 comment:

  1. that's so cute! I have an adorable photos of the two of them framed in our hallway. He's still her favorite dancing partner!

    ReplyDelete