This young man is my new self proclaimed “Editor in Chief”. He looks official now with a collar and proper ID and he likes to keep an eye on everything I do. Everything! All the time! He will attempt to answer the question this year “Does Heather work”? (I love this question). However, each man must judge for himself. I LOVE this cat (kitten, I keep forgetting).
So here we are with a fresh slate for a fresh new year. A year of growth, of inevitable change and learning as well. It is a time to start over with new goals. It is a year to help shape who we will become and to decide how we will make a difference. It is still unknown to us. These are great days… these are OUR days.
I’m sure Spooky will be happy to help me continue to document the stories in my life during this upcoming year. I have found that I really enjoy blogging. It is photo album, family journal and friendly letter to more people than I could otherwise keep up with, all wrapped in one! Plus I like to write. I always have. So happy writing! Happy 2011!
















No comments:
Post a Comment