A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

So my title has nothing to do with ANYTHING other than I wanted to write the date today on anything more official than my bag of shredded cheese that was headed into the freezer.

DSCN3756DSCN3757

I forgot to tack on these two pictures to my last post.  My sister is very lucky not to have received a cat in the mail as several of them were in and out of the box as I was getting it ready to pack up.  Sandy remained curious about the box even after it was sealed and ready to go.  Nathan was intrigued that a BOX was going to Porter’s house.  Why won’t I let HIM go to Porter’s house?  He’s figured out that we can talk on the phone to people far away but the idea of “stuff” going to people far away seemed to be a new concept.  I’m sure he’d have been delighted to pack himself up (along with a cat) for a visit with Porter too, if I’d just let him.  If only it were that easy…

1 comment:

  1. Aww, we would have gladly accepted him had we had that surprise! Porter would be thrilled to have Nathan for a play-mate! And another cat?! That's way too much fun. Our kitty was quite intrigued when we received this box, he must have smelled his kitty-cousin.

    ReplyDelete