A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cast Pictures

Both girls loved being in the musical.  Here are some fun pictures from backstage mostly.

DSCN3763DSCN3831

Head shots of the cast members outside of the theater.  Both girls are there in different shots around the upper right side.  Both girls have their names on the cast list on the back of their t-shirts also. 

DSCN3795DSCN3796

Haley in the McGuffey Clan

DSCN3797DSCN3798

Lindsay (far right) w/ an assortment of friends.  Haley w/ her two Scottish children.

DSCN3799DSCN3800

Lindsay and Cammie                                        Haley and Imani

DSCN3801DSCN3802

Haley w/ long time friends, Zahra & Imani                         Haley and Ian (a techie)

DSCN3803DSCN3804

Haley & Caitlin                                                          Toni Renee & Haley

DSCN3805DSCN3808

Ashton & Lindsay                                        Lindsay, Rick & Haley

DSCN3806DSCN3807

Lindsay in costume                        Two Scottish Lassies w/ their father

DSCN3809301577_257286217652487_100001133322780_719846_2042454966_n

Xander & Haley being goofy as usual     

Haley has more pictures because more of her friends have cell phones and Face Book  accounts to pull from.

 379393_257288154318960_100001133322780_719858_1414481643_n379393_257288150985627_100001133322780_719857_1166108631_n

Haley with Mi’Shon

388173_257277697653339_100001133322780_719782_1660750457_n

Haley & Abby practice their “High School Musical” jumps

385790_257276310986811_100001133322780_719775_1022218539_ngoffing off...

Haley having fun with her hair net

DSCN3832DSCN3833

Lindsay & Haley don their new Brigadoon t-shirts and show off their roses given to them by their YW President who came to see them perform.  It was hard for them to say goodbye to this musical; a very fun experience for both girls.

5 comments:

  1. I can leave comments again finally!
    I reset my comments setting and no matter what I'm getting that big scary looking X. At least I know I can reply to comments on my blog once again. Try clicking by the little blue circle to leave me a comment. Ignore the scary looking X. I don't know what to do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and looks like so much fun!!! So glad they had such a wonderful experience and with SUCH a GREAT fun and beautiful story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. LOVE the costumes!!! Did you help make them, Heather?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm off the hook for creating such professional looking costumes. They were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet they did a great job, they looks fantastic. Having a part in a play is always so much fun. Wish we could have come to see them!

    ReplyDelete