A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowfall on Marvin Ave.

DSCN7867

DSCN7865

DSCN7869

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you got some snow! I was going to comment on your post where you took the 2 little ones out for a walk and say where is your snow and ice? I know you mention every year that you practically have buds popping up in February, but it's different to see whats out your window right now while I look out my window and see something totally different!
    We haven't bothered to get the stroller out of the box yet because there is no way that we would be able to take it out on the sidewalk for another couple of months! When we go out to walk the sidewalks and streets are covered in ice and totally uneven with ice and snow. We slip all the time just trying to get in the car.
    Your street looks beautiful with that fresh snow!

    ReplyDelete