Saturday Morning Salsa Party…
25 pounds of tomatoes, 4 pounds bell peppers, 3 pounds onions, 2 pounds hot peppers, garlic cloves, cilantro, vinegar, salt, hot pepper sauce, 0 fat
wash, blanch, dip, peel, chop, boil, stir, ladle, funnel, process, cool, POP!
22 zesty pints not too hot for kids. Leftovers turn Sundried! Dinners in The Enchanted Broccoli Forest; rice & beans, tortillas, quesadillas, tacos, salad dressing, chip dip, haystacks, YUM!
















YUMMMMY!!!! I'll be over!!!
ReplyDeleteYum! Home made canned salsa is so good. I have not made it myself. I make fresh salsa instead usually. You have lots of good stuff for the winter. I had to leave behind my last jar of jam with mom. And I didn't make any more after I found out we were moving. So we don't have any for the winter. And we do not seem to have apple picking anywhere on this side of the state! The orchards are hours away on the eastern side (the brown side, go figure). I'm not sure we will be doing as much picking here. Enjoy all your good food!
ReplyDelete