Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Scruffles was an active participant in un-packing the bag we’d brought in the car for Spooky today. When the “feathers-on-a-stick” came out to get put away Scruffles jumped into action. She had another agenda.
Normally Spooky’s favorite toy, I guess he was too tired out to be territorial about HIS toy this morning. Scruffles took advantage of this opportunity to play. First she was in the kitchen…
then she played all around the living room making great leaps and jumps. Nathan thought this was so funny. I thought it was cute that Scruffles still fits through the castle drawbridge.
Nathan thought he’d “help” play with her but he was more teasing her than anything.
At last she caught this toy away from Nathan and walked away with the feathery end wadded in her mouth, for all intents and purposes looking proud strolling through the house with the plumage as if she’d caught her first bird. Too funny!
And here comes the Queen of the Castle, Sandy, to check on what’s going on in her kingdom and to make sure she approves. “How ‘bout playing with me and the kids lace-up strings I’ve gotten out of the toy box??? I’d like some attention too, please, but uh… not too much.”
















Good for Scruffles!!! sounds like he/she(?)had a great deal of fun!!! I'm glad to hear that we still have kitties climbing through castles;I remember so many days of seeing that back here many years ago.
ReplyDeleteYour cats are just too funny! apparently, they all need to be the center of attention - at least for a little while. I think Spooky would tell us that it can just be plain exhausting! they are all just too cute.
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Aunt Barb