A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Girl’s Camp 2011

Early this morning the van left to drop girls off at Girl’s Camp.  Both of my older girls are there this year; Lindsay as a first year and Haley with her friend pictured as 3rd years.  Many more friends await them and I don’t know who is more excited to go but Lindsay is very much looking forward to her first experience there.  I am proud of my girls for completely raising the money themselves to go to camp. It will be a little strange with only three children in the house; Tristan being the oldest!?!  Oh my!

DSCN2437

Kaitlyn is not so sure about having a room to herself all week but she’ll make the best of it I’m sure.  My kids HATE being alone and Kaitlyn doesn’t sleep well without her room mates being there.  I have a feeling I may just find her curled up with her brothers in their room at some point this week.

DSCN2438

Kaitlyn still has 8 more years before she is old enough to go and I know the time will fly all too quickly.  -Happy Camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment