A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekly Schedule

This week on the calendar looked so complex that Rick made a spreadsheet on the computer for who had to be where when.  I’m all for simplification but even simple with seven people can get a little too complex at times for my comfort.  I will say that if Rick hadn’t been around to help with the driving then some things would have to have been scheduled differently.  Do you think we could fit some music lessons in there too?  I think I’m skipping those this summer!  (Don’t tell Rick).

DSCN2151

On the list were Cub Scout Camp for Tristan each day for 6 hours, Horse Camp for Lindsay every day for 3 hours, (camp in two opposite directions of the city each with the same exact start time), Haley’s Library Volunteer time for 2 hours one day, Lindsay’s Library Volunteer time another day for 2 hours, Teen Fit class for Lindsay at the Y two different evenings, Young Women Activities, Mia-Maid trip to the movies with carpooling, Regular Cub Scout Meeting, Cub Scout Family Night, Water Fitness Class, Swim Lessons, Baseball Practice, Youth Conference Trip for Haley with Carpooling, Birthday outing for Lindsay with Grandparents, Date Night out with husband and in-laws, Baseball Game (cancelled due to rain), hair cut appointments for boys, more carpooling to get kids home from Youth Conference, a tri-stake youth dance at the other Stake Center and finally three cancelled repair appointments for the washing machine, which thankfully still runs or I’d have had bigger issues this week.  And somehow it wasn’t too bad.  But I did have to check the posted spreadsheet.  This was my busiest week of the summer and I plan to keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading this schedule! Whew!!

    xo aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete