A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Open the windows

DSCN8172

 

It’s almost 70 degrees outside this afternoon.

 

This morning we played a little basket ball!

 

 

 

DSCN8174

 

 

We did a little sliding!

 

 

 

 

DSCN8173

 

Weeeeee!

 

(Yes I need to rake leaves but the junk in the background is NOT mine!  It’s my neighbors compost junk pile and I can’t wait for my tall lillies to start doing their job to hide the mess.  I did spot the lillies sprouting today, under my leaves.)

 

 

DSCN8176

 

Nathan giggled and giggled every time Kaitlyn would slide down.

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN8178

 

Cindi spent several hours lounging in the sun on our deck.  She was mildly disturbed by our sudden attention to her.

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN8179

One growing kitten behind the screen was mildly upset at being left inside and out of the outdoor fun.  I have a feeling it’s going to be a losing battle persuading her that she’s better off staying inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment