A Day in the Life...

Our Story

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Porter

Baby Porter

My sister Rachael and her husband Isaac welcomed their first baby into the world this month.

Meet Porter Erickson Case - 8 lbs. 2.5 oz., 20.5 inches – born on Tuesday March 2, 2010 (3/2/10) at 9:24 p.m.

I am told he has quite a bit of dark hair and is a beautiful blend of both his sweet parents.

All 7 of us are very excited about his arrival and we look forward to meeting our newest nephew and cousin.  Now I just need to finish his baby gifts, wrap them and get them in the mail so he has something from his Auntie Heather, Uncle Rick & Hand cousins.  I’d really rather deliver them in person…I have to hold this little guy.  He looks so sweet.  Welcome to the world, Baby Porter!

No comments:

Post a Comment